Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Abandoned!

 Shutter-1/30
Aperture-f/3.5
Focal Length-5.8 mm
ISO-200
Flash-On
 Shutter-1/30
Aperture-f/10.8
Focal Length-8.2 mm
ISO-1250
Flash-On
Shutter-1/30
Aperture-f/3.9
Focal Length-6.9 mm
ISO-400
Flash-On

These are the 3 abandoned picture that I though was that best of of all my abandoned one. I first and last picture was just an old shed my aunt had behind her house. Its been there a really long time and it just rotted. Then the abandoned car had the smashed wind shield so I thought it looked pretty cool. It was way back in the woods so there is some brush on it. I thought this was a very cool assignment. These are my favorite pictures.

1 comment:

  1. The bottom shot is the very best one-I like peeking into the inside,wondering what might be in there.

    ReplyDelete